Re: Beagle

Ric Moore wrote:

Also, there is a different implementation of a similar program called tracker available in Fedora Extras written in C which is very fast but has few functionality than Beagle currently.

http://freedesktop.org/wiki/Software/Tracker

A package in Fedora Core called mikmod obsoletely a very old version of a different program called tracker so you would need to exclude it off to install tracker.
According to your reference webpage (see above) tracker is a database.
Well, tracker has been an audio editor for .mod and .sm files for ages
and I thought mikmod played .mod files in linux. Or am I somehow warped
back in to the past?? God, I hate when that happens. I don't know what
to wear for the Prom. Ma! <shudders> Ric

You are talking about the older version of tracker that is currently obsoletely by mikmod that I already mentioned above.

Rahul