Evolution spellcheck (English (American))

Hi all,
I was typing an email a minute ago and used the word "gauge" in it.
After debating with myself on the spelling, I looked it up:
http://dictionary.reference.com/search?r=2&q=gauge
Typing that in, Evolution did not like it!  This was just too bizarre
not to share :-).  So, should I file a bug somewhere?  Where?  What
does the spellchecking for Evolution?  Does anyone else see this?
$ rpm -qa evolution
evolution-2.8.2.1-3.fc6.x86_64

Jonathan