Re: Running FlashPlayer

Mark Knoop wrote:
On 20/01/07, jim tate <mickeyboa sbcglobal net> wrote:
I have the new release candidate, ver.
flash-plugin-9.0.31.0-release.i386.rpm9 of Flash installed, but I can't
play Flash videos on Foxnews, i can get audio but no video.
I can play the Flash videos on Yahoo, no problems.
What gives??

Hmm, both work for me so we'll need some more information. I assume
you're using firefox: try creating a clean profile and test in that.

firefox -ProfileManager

(Or perhaps it's just your computer telling you not to watch Foxviews.)

I,m sorry but I'm not sure how you setup a new Profile in Firefox.
How ?

Jim