Re: How to check whether a video DVD has the format PAL?

	Hi Paul,

		First of all, I'm no video DVD expert, but I'm not sure
the video format (PAL/NTSC) matters. It's a digital compressed video
format (MPEG2, IIRC) on the DVD. It's the player that does the Digital
to analogue conversion (where PAL-vs-NTSC comes into play). None
of that, of course prevents regional encoding (a different issue), of
course. Later,

			-David Chipman