Evolution spellcheck (English (American))

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Sun Jan 21 15:00:59 UTC 2007

On Sun, 2007-01-21 at 09:55 -0600, Aaron Konstam wrote:
> Hey look the topic was that evolution does not work on American
> English (look at your subject line) and I asked for an example.
> Instead I get a diatribe on how an American dictionary will not work
> for English or Australian spelling. That is certainly true.

Oh pull your fucking head in.  You asked me rather than the original
poster about something *vague*.  *You* never asked specifically about
supplying you with a word that the American dictionary handled
differently.  I gave you a general description of where the differences
lay.  If you want to interpret that as an attack on how the yanks manage
to bugger up the English language, then go right ahead.

--
(Currently running FC4, in case that's important to the thread)

I read messages from the public lists.