Re: Getting Fox News to work with Firefox

On 22/01/07, David Boles <dgboles gmail com> wrote:
Before you do that you should know that both Fox and CNN videos are made for
Windows Media Player display. I seriously doubt they they will be able to do
anything to help you.

That's exactly the reason that I write to them. If they are made for
Windows Media, then they are repelling Linux and Mac customers. They
just might not realize that. Or, they might think that there are not
enough Linux users to cater to them. Let them know that they are
wrong.

Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com/what_is/html.html
http://essentialinux.com/linux-software.php