Re: How NSA access was built into Windows

Gene Heskett wrote:
> On Sunday 21 January 2007 17:37, Todd Zullinger wrote:
[...]
>>I'd take a guess that it's ccache that's helping you gain the
>>speedup in compiling.  Not that it's terribly important though.
>
> And my makeit script starts with a make clean...

And make clean wouldn't remove the ccache'd stuff -- that's the
point of ccache. :)

I'm not saying I'm positive that's the cause of the speedup, but
recalling a conversation you had here with DaveJ a month or so ago I'd
say it's not a bad guess (the subject was "installing kernel.org
kernels").

If you haven't removed ccache since then, you'll be getting benefits
from it for anything you compile more than once.

You can never have a revolution in order to establish a democracy. You
must have a democracy in order to have a revolution.
    -- William Weitling