Opening links in Firefox

On a new FC6 install I read my mail in Kmail and browse in Firefox
(swiftfox, actually), as I've always done. However, on this
installation whenever I click on a link in Kmail that calls a perl
script, I am promped to download the file. For instance,
http://server.com/dir/file.pl causes Firefox to ask where to download
it to. However, if I copy and paste the url into my address bar, it
works fine (I view the page as I should in firefox). What gives?

Dotan Cohen

http://lyricslist.com/lyrics/artist_albums/610/zwan.html
http://music-liriks.com