Re: Getting Fox News to work with Firefox

On 22/01/07, Dotan Cohen <dotancohen gmail com> wrote:
On 22/01/07, Mark Knoop <mpknoop gmail com> wrote:
> Les, can you point us to the bug report you have of course filed
> regarding the citicards website problem?

I wrote to citicard just a few hours ago. I've yet to get a reply from
them. I doubt that citicard has a public bugzilla.

I actually meant the mozilla bugzilla report. You can also use the
"Report broken web site" tool (in firefox's help menu).

--
Mark Knoop