Re: Manageable installation

Tim wrote:
On Sun, 2007-01-21 at 12:12 -0500, Joe_Wulf wrote:
Building a system for a minimal installation to provide basic unix
functionality without 'fluff' is a shot in the dark that will take
many many installs to 'get right' based on the current approach.

It strikes me that the installer ought to offer a couple of choices
before and after you've picked your packages:
After:  Save this as a file, so you can repeat the process (on the same
machine or another).  Without you having to organise that post-install.

Before:  Use such a file on the installation.  Again, I see no need why
you should have to mess around with creating anaconda scripts, if you've
installed it once in a way that you're happy with, it ought to be easy
to duplicate it.

It already is. Check the log and kickstart files in /root after installation.

Rahul