FC 6 suspend

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Mon Jan 22 13:44:56 UTC 2007

On 22/01/07, Mark Panen <mark.panen at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> I left my lid closed on my laptop and have come back and it looks like it
> has suspended, but hitting the power button gives me  a few beeps and
> powersoff and it will not come out of suspend, what's the trick ?
>
> Mark

I had this happen on my new Dell laptop. I help the power button down
for a few seconds, and then the machine woke up and shutdown. It
started up normally after that. I'm not sure what the difference
between hibernate and sleep is, but one works here and the other
doesn't. I forgot which :)

Dotan Cohen

http://lyricslist.com/lyrics/artist_albums/557/4_him.html
http://song-lirics.com