Wireless Info

I'm pricing out a new laptop, and I plan to get the Dell XPS-M1210.

I'm undecided as to whether I should get wireless N or stick with the
Intel ABG wireless card.

The wireless N is the Dell Wireless 1500 Draft 802-11N.

Does anyone have this card and is it supported with Fedora?

I'm still tempted to get it as I'm sure there will be some support for
it within the lifespan of this laptop.

Thanks.

--
-=/>Thom