Re: Kopete & video

On Monday 22 January 2007 4:28 pm, Gilboa Davara wrote:

> What does mplayer tv:// -tv
> driver=v4l:width=XXX:height=YYY:device=/dev/video0 show?
> If the picture is still jerky, it's a driver problem (or
> Video4Linux problem).
> If the image is perfect, it's a amsn problem.
>
> - Gilboa

Gilboa.

With me, the picture is very brown looking (as always), but is smooth
with negligible jerking.

I find that aMSN and Kopete are like that when I am not connected to
anyone. It is when I am connected that there is a lot of jerkiness
and the typing is very sluggish appearing on the screen.

Thanks for your help.

Keith