Re: Disabling touchpad on laptop

I added the lines, and restarted X, but no immprovement. So I
restarted the system and still no improvement. This is my xorg.conf:

[dotancohen localhost ~]$ cat /etc/X11/xorg.conf
# Xorg configuration created by pyxf86config

Section "ServerLayout"
       Identifier     "Default Layout"
       Screen      0  "Screen0" 0 0
       InputDevice    "Synaptics" "CorePointer"
EndSection

Section "InputDevice"
       Identifier  "Keyboard0"
       Driver      "kbd"