how to recover mysql table from .{MYI|MYD|frm} files?

Hi,

 Here is a newbie on both Fedora Core and MySQL. I
have my database corrupted and so data in one table is
currently not playable.

 But fortunately I have the <tableName>.{MYI|MYD|frm}
file saved accidently two days ago. should I just stop
mysql and overwrite related files? or I have to play
log files?

 My Mysql is 5.0.18 directly downloaded from
mysql.com.

 Thanks a lot.

Need Mail bonding?