Re: How NSA access was built into Windows

Craig White wrote:
On Mon, 2007-01-22 at 15:32 -0500, Gene Heskett wrote:
On Monday 22 January 2007 13:06, Stephen Smalley wrote:

This of course is notwithstanding the problems you had making it work
because you insist on building stuff as root and that isn't secure or
recommended...

Maybe one of the kernel options which he turned off broke the access to the machine which is wide open if run as root all of the time for tasks. :-) Now to find out what kernel option allowed a threefold improvement in compilation time for the kernel.

Jim

--
QOTD:
	"I used to be an idealist, but I got mugged by reality."