Re: Disabling touchpad on laptop

On 23/01/07, Matthew Saltzman <mjs ces clemson edu> wrote:

> Section "InputDevice"
>       Identifier  "Synaptics"
>       Driver      "synaptics"
>       Option      "UseShm" "true"
                      ^^^^^^
ksynaptics error message notwithstanding, I think this should be
"SHMConfig".  All the synaptics documentation supports this conjecture,
and gsynaptics works with it.

Yes, Matthew, that worked! Thank you very, very  much. Thanks also
Gene and Anne, this list is so much an amazing group effort.

I'll email the synaptics developers about updating their error message.

Dotan Cohen

http://lyricslist.com/lyrics/artist_albums/304/len.html
http://ultu.com