Re: Getting Fox News to work with Firefox

On Mon, 2007-01-22 at 13:11 -0500, taharka wrote about Java, JavaScript
and ActiveX:
> All the three implement some kind of sandbox model, limiting the
> activities remote code can perform: e.g., sandboxed code shouldn't
> read/write your local hard disk nor interact with the underlying
> operative system or external applications.

I think special emphasis needs to be made about the "shouldn't" word in
that paragraph.  That's where much of the problems lay.

--
(Currently running FC4, in case that's important to the thread)

I read messages from the public lists.