Re: Firefox locks sound

On Mon, 2007-01-22 at 21:12 -0600, Justin W wrote:
> I'm having a problem with my sound every time I use Firefox. From what
> I'm able to gather, Firefox is locking my sound device somehow and
> will play most of the time while the rest of my system is unable to
> make a sound.

Just a note to say that you're not alone.  I have also had sites that
use sound (whether it be part of Flash, or some background racket), make
it impossible to play sounds with other applications until you quit
Firefox.

--
(Currently running FC4, in case that's important to the thread)

I read messages from the public lists.