Re: Change Document Format from Letter to A4

On 23/01/07, Ian Mortimer <ian physics uq edu au> wrote:
On Mon, 2007-01-22 at 14:34 +0000, Mark Knoop wrote:

> Then it looks like acroread doesn't obey your locale settings. The OP
> on this thread is using evince.

acroread doesn't seem to obey any settings and doesn't (as far as I can
tell) provide any way to save printer settings.  We get all sorts of
weird default paper sizes from acroread (but never the correct one).

If somebody's found a way to set a default paper size (and other default
printing options) in acroread, I'd be pleased to hear about it.

Just out of interest, and sorry if this is slightly OT, why do you use
acroread? Are there particular features you need that are not offered
by evince?

--
Mark Knoop