Getting Fox News to work with Firefox

Arch Willingham arch at tuparks.com
Tue Jan 23 15:42:37 UTC 2007

The original post said "I don't remember which post it was but I saw one a while ago about someone else not being able to get the video to work with videos on Fox News.".

What I meant by "Getting Fox News to work" was the videos on their site would not work (it showed sound but no video).

BTW...some of us love that site :)

Arch