Anyone else experience this

Anyone else experience this. On my Second box running FC6 after the upgrade to kernel 2.6-19-1-2895 the mouse quits working during the boot to run level 5 . The mouse appears to be working(movable until part way through the boot process. I can still log in but of course it is rather useless to be in run level 5 and not have functioning mouse. If I boot with the previous kernel the mouse works fine.
Norm