Where's /dev/sda4?

David Levner davidlevner at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 24 01:40:19 UTC 2007

Hi there!

I have Fedora Core 5 running on a Lenovo T60. I'm trying to access a zip drive, and the instructions from Iomega's web site say to use a mount command with the device /dev/sda4. But I don't see /dev/sda4 on my system.

I added a line to /etc/fstab about /dev/sda4. Nothing has said that I need to reboot. Do I? Or is there something that I'm missing that I need to download?

Thanks in advance.

David Levner

http://mobile.yahoo.com/mail