spamassassin sa-update bug

Aaron Knister aaron at iges.org
Wed Jan 24 13:15:58 UTC 2007

I noticed that after a yum upgrade yesterday I started having problems
with spamassasin's logrotate script--

/etc/logrotate.d/sa-update

When /etc/cron.daily/logrotate ran either by cron or by hand I would
receive the following error message-

[root at salad logrotate.d]# /etc/cron.daily/logrotate
error: sa-update:3 unknown option 'notifyempty' -- ignoring line

I assumed that there was a typo in the sa-update file and that the line
should have been "notifempty" instead of "notifyempty".

Am I correct in assuming this is a bug and the above is the fix?

-Aaron