Kmail offline

While connected to the net via wifi at the univernity, I don't want
Kmail to send/recieve mail. So I switch it to Offline mode. However,
every minute (when it would otherwise pull down new messages via POP3)
it pops up a message askng if I want it to go online. How can I tell
it once and for all that I DON'T want it to go online until I
specifically tell it to? Thanks in advance.

Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com/what_is/opera.html
http://lyricslist.com/lyrics/artist_albums/188/everclear.html