Re: spamassassin sa-update bug

Should I submit a bug report?

Anthony Messina wrote:
On Wed, 2007-01-24 at 08:15 -0500, Aaron Knister wrote:
I noticed that after a yum upgrade yesterday I started having problems with spamassasin's logrotate script--

/etc/logrotate.d/sa-update

When /etc/cron.daily/logrotate ran either by cron or by hand I would receive the following error message-

[root salad logrotate.d]# /etc/cron.daily/logrotate
error: sa-update:3 unknown option 'notifyempty' -- ignoring line

I assumed that there was a typo in the sa-update file and that the line should have been "notifempty" instead of "notifyempty".

Am I correct in assuming this is a bug and the above is the fix?

-Aaron

that is the fix. worksforme.