Getting Fox News to work with Firefox

Ric Moore wayward4now at gmail.com
Wed Jan 24 19:13:53 UTC 2007

On Wed, 2007-01-24 at 12:28 -0500, Lyvim Xaphir wrote:
> On Mon, 2007-01-22 at 07:53 +0000, Anne Wilson wrote:
> > On Monday 22 January 2007 00:40, Christopher A. Williams wrote:
> > >
> > > Ironically, I was shopping for a credit card when I ran into Citibank's
> > > website issues. I told them that I would not apply for a credit card
> > > from them if their Website wouldn't support my choice of Web browser.
> > > Their response: An on-line application form by e-mail pointing to their
> > > website. Nice...!
> > >
> > Some time back I ran into this with HSBC.  I pointed out to them that
> > government departments in the USA had told their employees that IE was
> > insecure, and they should use FireFox.
> >
> > 'Insecure' is the word that gets attention :-)  A week or so later the site
> > was working correctly in FF and Konqueror.
> >
> > Anne
>
> Hah.  good work Anne. :)

It's too bad you're already spoken for Anne, you're a keeper!! <g> I'll
be sure to look you up in my next life. With my luck I'll have to settle
for being your Cheshire cat, grinning from a tree branch. You'll know
that's me though. <Vulcan mindlock> "Remember!"
<huge grin> Ric

http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/oar
http://www.wayward4now.net