Re: Getting Fox News to work with Firefox

On 24/01/07, jim tate <mickeyboa sbcglobal net> wrote:
Your 100% right and I wished we had a lot more IT people like you, But
these $Windoze IT people could care less
about Linux Users.

Jim

Maybe that's because I'm _not_ an IT person :) I learned HTML from
htmlgoodies and CSS from sitepoint. It the professionals who don't
give a shit, like in most other fields.

Dotan