Re: Where's /dev/sda4?

	Hi David,

		I'm glad some of my suggestions helped. I have a
question for you, though. What is the Zip disk your using formatted
for? Are you *sure* it's  VFAT (for example)? Drop the "-t vfat" from
the mount command, and see what it does. I hope this continues to help
you. Plesae understand, I don't have any experience with Zip disks
myself (under Linux or Windows). I'm just going by first-principles
here. Best of luck!

			-David Chipman