Re: how to install FC6 without cdrom? my cdrom is no longer working...floppy works, bios too old to boot from usb flash; computer does have usb though

You can try network boot with PXE.
You will need following.
 NIC supporting PXE
 PXE server

Kenneth Wolcott wrote:
Hi;

How to install FC6 without cdrom? my cdrom is no longer working...floppy works, bios too old to boot from usb flash; computer does have usb though;

I've been trying to setup a ftp or http install but I haven't got that working yet either...

Thanks,
Ken Wolcott

--
Raina Otoni <raina luggnagg net>