Re: New FC6 Installation DVD released

Lyvim Xaphir a écrit :
Latest FC6 Respin installation DVD was released on 2007-01-19.  Lots of
known FC6 bugs fixed and it uses the latest updated packages as of Jan
11th.  If you have had install problems with Core 6 before, you are
encouraged to try installation with this new FC6 Respin DVD.

http://fedoraunity.org/news-archives/core-6-re-spin-20070111/

I do not understand what is the difference between this new version and old version + "yum update"

I had burned my dvd sometimes ago, shall I burn a new one?

--
François Patte
UFR de mathématiques et informatique