Re: please help me find the most recent relevant BIOS for a Compaq Presario 5304; hopefully one that can boot from a SanDisk USB memory stick

Kenneth Wolcott wrote:
Hi;

 Please help me find the most recent relevant BIOS for a Compaq Presario
5304; hopefully one that can boot from a SanDisk USB memory stick...the
cdrom drive is no longer working :-(
Can you say the best guesses on compaq/hp site that you have already tried ?

DaveT.