Re: Cron message puzzle

Anne Wilson wrote:
On two boxes I get messages sumarising completion, sent to root and forwarded to me. A third box, running FC4 like one of the other two, must be running the cron jobs, because the ssh accesses are reported by logwatch, yet I don't get the reports from that box. /etc/aliases names me for receiving root's mail. Have I forgotten somewhere else that it has to be enabled? I've a feeling that there is somewhere else, but I can't think of it.

Anne
Are you receiving any mail from the box in question? If not, did you run newaliases and restart sendmail after you made the changes to the aliases file?