Re: where did server settings go in FC6?

On 26/01/07, Ric Moore <wayward4now gmail com> wrote:
Right, when I try to use it on a command line I just get a little box
that says "Unknown error" Ok, just checked the man page and it says it
will do that. Way too late at night for this! <g> I'll dig into it
tomorrow, as I'm really curious here. Ric

consolehelper is just a wrapper that prompts for the root password in
order to run these config utilities with root permissions. It then
passes on to the program nome by which it was called (hence the
symlinks).

Try 'yum list system-config-\*' to see what is available.

--
Mark Knoop