Re: VMware guest screen size

Ed Greshko wrote:
M. Lewis wrote:
I'm running VMware on FC6 x86_64. When I bring up my guest server, it's
only allowing me a 1024x768 screen size.

Is there a way to change this to a larger size?

Did you install vmware-tools and run the configuration script?  There you
can tell what screen size you like.  I'm not sure what version of Vmware you
are running....but with the workstation 5.5+ series there is the option to
auto resize the guest OS.  Works great.

Thanks Ed. No I did not install VMware Tools. But that is one thing that I constantly see it complaining about. I'll check it out.

Thank you!
Mike

--

 Virus detected!  P)our chicken soup on motherboard?
  05:35:01 up 3 days, 14:35,  0 users,  load average: 1.29, 1.55, 1.21

 Linux Registered User #241685  http://counter.li.org