BIOS Bug: MCFG area is not E820-reserved

Bonjour,

I have noticed this problem sometime ago and I wanted to correct it. The next message is:

 PCI: Not using MMCONFIG

I don't know the meaning of these messages and if I miss something to not correct it....

I tried to change the BIOS and message is still there...

Then I discovered that this message was also displayed on my laptop.... and some other computers. So many BIOS bugs!

I run FC4 and wanted to correct this before upgrading to FC6 but is it a BIOS bug or a FC4 bug?

Thanks for lights.
--
François Patte
UFR de mathématiques et informatique