Getting Fox News to work with Firefox

Joe Klemmer klemmerj at webtrek.com
Fri Jan 26 14:21:31 UTC 2007

On Sun, 21 Jan 2007, Aaron Konstam wrote:

> Let us forget about news sites for a minute. firefox will not allow you
> to check the balance on your credit card by going to: www.citicards.com
>
> These things really have to be dealt with if Linux is to be a viable
> alternative to Windows.

 	Now this one is completely off base.  The video issue was
partially relative in that things might work better if FC came with all
the proprietary codecs installed but if firefox doesn't work with
citicards.com then it is 100% a problem with the site and nothing at all
to do with firefox, fedora, linux or anything at all related to them.