Beryl not working with KDE + nvidia

Hi,

I have several FC6 boxes with nvidia cards in which Beryl does not work any
more. When I select beryl as the window manager, it just starts to load and
then immediately falls back to kwin.
These machines had beryl working in FC6 before, but I didn't use it for
sometime and now it does work anymore. FC6 has been updated several times in
these machines during this time and I have no idea of which update caused the
problem.
How do I debug this?

Thanks,

Marcelo