Re: Getting Fox News to work with Firefox

On 26/01/07, Joe Klemmer <klemmerj webtrek com> wrote:
> As soon as Microsoft rereleases IE for Linux this will cease to be a
> linux/windows issue. The fact is that there is no working web browser
> for linux.

        $DEITY how I wanted to flame the hell out of this idiotic comment.
But I'll refrain and say that I have three working web browsers on my FC5
box; Firefox, Opera and Dillo.  Konquerer is installed as well as all
kinds of other stuff but I don't use them.  I don't need to as there isn't
anything that doesn't work.

By "working" I meant that they could check the site in question. If
someone _needs_ that site, and a browser (by fault of it's own, or by
the site's fault) will not display it, then something is broke. As far
as the end-user is concerned, Windows will show the site and Linux
will not.

Dotan Cohen

http://lyricslist.com/lyrics/lyrics/150/416/queen/queen.html
http://myspace-com.net