How to rip DVD to VCD?

Kevin K k_krieser at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jan 27 04:06:48 UTC 2007

On Jan 26, 2007, at 9:12 PM, "" <chengmj at gionee.com>
<chengmj at gionee.com> wrote:

> hi,
> I have a DVD (fedora Core installion files) now , I want to burn it
> to VCD. How can I do?
>  Thanks.
> --

Are you asking how to create a video of the installation files?  The
easiest way may be to use a camcorder :)

If you are talking about creating installation CDs for a computer
that doesn't have a DVD reader, it would probably be simplest to just
go to a fedora mirror site, and download the 5 installation CDs.  It
would probably be some work trying to decide which packages have to
be on each CD.