Please cancel my subscription

Tim Jackson lists at timj.co.uk
Sat Jan 27 14:41:25 UTC 2007

Anne Wilson wrote:

> Last summer I was in
> hospital and tried to explain to someone how to set my lists to NO MAIL for
> the duration.  Two people tried, but gave up before they found the relevant
> bit.  It really needs to be much higher on the page.
>
> The question is, what should such a bug/wish be filed against?

The lists run on mailman, so that I guess. It's default interface layout
(which the RH/Fedora lists are using, more or less) does completely suck
from a usability perspective. I've used hundreds of Mailman lists over
the years and I still have to hunt for the unsubscribe box every other time.

That said, RH might be interested in changing their local templates even
absent a proper fix upstream.

Tim