Gaim and Google Talk

Hi,
I cannot get Gaim to work with Google Talk. A normal Jabber account
works fine, but whenever I tried to sent a message (to myself for
example), there is a pop up with the information:
  Jabber Message Error
  Message delivery to gmilmei gmail com failed: (Code 503)
However, the login seems to have proceeded correctly, since my account
appears in the buddy list with full information.
I also tried with Gossip, but that doesn't work either.
The account also doesn't seem to work on my Nokia N800.

--
Gérard Milmeister
Langackerstrasse 49