xfce 4.4 on FC5

Evan Klitzke eklitzke.lists at gmail.com
Sat Jan 27 19:50:10 UTC 2007

On Sat, 2007-01-27 at 17:34 +0000, Paul Smith wrote:
> On 1/24/07, wwp <subscript at free.fr> wrote:
> > is there any chance to see xfce 4.4 updates for FC5?
>
> The same question for FC6.

I would be pretty surprised if this happened, considering that the folks
at Fedora are gearing up for Fedora 7 and such. Of course you can
compile from the source (might be hard given how big XFCE is, and I'm
not sure if they have a build tool) or you could try the Fedora 7 beta
releases (I think the first one comes out Tuesday). My advice would be
to just wait until the next Fedora release.

--
Evan Klitzke