Re: ATrpms for FC6

Sorry for replying to this old message (Oct. 2006), but I was just about to add ATrpms to my smart configuration and...

Axel Thimm escribió:

configuration for package resolvers (replace i386 with x86_64 if
needed)

o yum
[atrpms]
name=Fedora Core 6 - i386 - ATrpms
baseurl=http://dl.atrpms.net/fc6-i386/atrpms/stable

o smart
[atrpms]
name=Fedora Core 5 - i386 - ATrpms
baseurl=http://dl.atrpms.net/fc5-i386/atrpms/stable
type=rpm-md

Shouldn't that be fc6 (same down at atp config, which I think doesn't exist anymore)?

Also, isn't it just the same to just:

# rpm -Uvh \ http://dl.atrpms.net/fc6-i386/atrpms/stable/atrpms-68-1.at.noarch.rpm

???

o apt
repomd http://dl.atrpms.net fc5-i386/atrpms/stable

--
select 'mmarques' || '@' || 'unl.edu.ar' AS email;
Martín Marqués          |   Programador, DBA