Kmail offline

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Sat Jan 27 20:20:17 UTC 2007

On Saturday 27 January 2007 01:53, Claude Jones wrote:
>On Sat January 27 2007, Craig White wrote:
>> if you want to learn selinux, go through the above link - which
>> probably is the best selinux information that you will find anywhere
>> on the web. As Anne has discovered, the selinux list (also a Red Hat
>> list) is a place where you can get specific questions answered.
>> Whining about the man pages is a cop out
>
>For a good long time on this list, Craig, you've been whining about
> other people whining. Does that make you feel good? Superioooooor? I
> just got an excellent Camembert over at Costco this evening - would you
> like me to send you a slice to have with your w_ine?
>
>It's a shame, because you do know a lot, and your other info was useful.
>
>Personally, I didn't have a very fruitful experience over on theSelinux
> list, which I did subscribe to for a good long while. Maybe I should
> set up an email account as 'Claudia' - that gender-thing seems to get
> certain otherwise curmudgeon-tempered males around here to suddenly
> turn real helpful. I posted several questions over on that list when I
> was subbed that weren't answered at all - the one I remember getting a
> response to was so cryptic that it didn't really help...

I have no choice to agree with Claude here.  I might note that I
subscribed to the selinux list using the web page form 2 days ago, and
have yet to rx the 'confirm my subscription' email.  If you recommend
people do that little thing, then you really should confirm that it works
first.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)