Re: Firefox opens rpms in new window on download

Anne Wilson wrote:
On Saturday 27 January 2007 20:18, rwhart mchsi com wrote:
Hi,
  My problem seems more general.  Upon attempted download with or
without holding down the shift key, firefox opens the file in a new
browser window.  I can't identify anything out of the ordinary in
about:config settings for firefox.  Ideas please.  Is this a problem
with FC6 IA64.  I don't seem to find it listed.

Check Edit > Preferences > Downloads > View & Edit Actions

BIN	BIN file	Save to Disk

Anne
Anne,
I checked that. On firefox 1.5.0.9 when I open up Edit >Preferences > Downloads > View and Edit Actions the list is blank. The problem is I cannot figure out how to add an item as you describe to the list. Where is the list stored or how do you edit this?

Thanks

Bob