calendar command missing

Scott Evans sae at crossbucks.com
Sun Jan 28 05:33:09 UTC 2007

I just finished getting back into having a home box running Linux, and I've
installed Fedora 5, since that's the version that the guide book I have
came with.  Anyway, I was migrating over some data from another (non-Linux)
system, and I'm shocked to find that the "calendar" command is missing from
my Linux installation.  It's present on the solaris, aix, and the Tru64
unix boxes I've just checked, but can't find it anywhere on my Linux install.

Am I missing something with my FC5 install, is this a known thing, or is
there some other command I'm missing that has the same functionality (reads
a calendar file in the user's home dir and spits out events that are for
that day or the next day).

Thanks in advance!
Scott