SSH config file changed format?

I tried adding these options to /etc/ssh/ssh_config:
Protocol 2
PermitRootLogin no
AllowUsers myUserName
MaxAuthTries 4

However, when I try test, I get an error that these options are invalid:
$ ssh localhost
/etc/ssh/ssh_config: line 55: Bad configuration option: PermitRootLogin
/etc/ssh/ssh_config: line 56: Bad configuration option: AllowUsers
/etc/ssh/ssh_config: line 57: Bad configuration option: MaxAuthTries
/etc/ssh/ssh_config: terminating, 3 bad configuration options

These are the options that I used the last time I enabled SSH, in FC4
I think. None of the commented-out options seem to replace these, so
how would I go about securing SSH in FC6?

Thanks in advance.

Dotan Cohen

http://lyricslist.com/lyrics/artist_albums/377/nine_inch_nails.html
http://fitha.com