Re: Starting Beryl crashs X

On 28/01/07, oldman <talbotscott cox net> wrote:
You realize there is a snafu at your beryl site and that the quick fix
is to:

yum --disablerepo=beryl install kmod-fglrx

hth

Scott

I did realize that the problem was at the beryl site, but I didn't
think to disable the repo as it's beryl that I'm trying to get
working. But as I'm installing something from livna, I should have
thought to disable the beryl repo. Sorry. I'm still learning.

Dotan Cohen

http://lyricslist.com/lyrics/artist_albums/346/michael_george.html
http://cabab.com