Re: where did server settings go in FC6?

mjwestkamper wrote:

Whoops? I just installed FC6 and there is NO system>administration>server settings -

I did a vanilla install. Did I miss something?

Mike

It is now on the Fedora wish list and can be downloaded from the link given later on in the thread. There is an rpm version and also the source.
http://www.indianoss.org/modules/wfdownloads/viewcat.php?cid=10
Jim

--
Linux: Because a PC is a terrible thing to waste.